(BLS)Basic Life Support Healthcare Providers
**CEC for EMS students.**
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and pre-hospital settings.
This course is the required CPR/AED training for ANYONE in the healthcare field. (Ex. EMTs, nurses, dental assistants, doctors and more all need this course)
– New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
– The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
– The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
– Important early use of an AED – Effective ventilations using a barrier device
– Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
– Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Note: Your Book is INCLUDED with course. Have current student BLS student manual? Bring it to the course with you and receive $10 refund!
Group (5 or More)
Please Call (760) 552-5823 or Email us for more information.